Friday, December 16, 2011

Let's Get This Party Started

How boring are we to finally set up a blog, and then leave it for over a year, untouched? I know that Catherine has other things on her mind, with a wedding and all, so I've decided to be the first to take the plunge and write the first post.

Catherine and I started this blog with the intention to draw for recreation and then post our sketches on the blog to feel a sense of obligation...right, Catherine? And to feel some sense of accomplishment and see how we grow and change over time in our styles and abilities. Sketching is a skill that should be constantly nurtured. I can speak from experience that after not sketching for a year and half, I am rusty. More than rusty. Broken. I need to re-teach myself to sketch.

Well, here is the time for change. I will hopefully (we'll see) get something posted by the beginning of the year. 2012. Can you believe it? Guess I better get something up before the world ends, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment